- NEW Whole House Fan
NEW Whole House Fan
The Solatube Whole House Fans pull fresh cooler air from the outside through open windows and doors, pushing hot or stale air from your home into your attic and out your roof.
The Whole House Fan (WHF) is an energy efficient way to cool your house during summer months when the temperature is cooler outside, as well as freshen the air in cooler months when your house is closed up and stuffy.
- Quick, efficient cooling of the entire house
- Dramatically fresher air throughout the home
- Improves air quality and removes odors
- Eliminates stale air in winter months
- Extremely quiet fan avoids household disruption
- Greatly reduces cooling costs as compared to air conditioning
The WHF is available in four configurations. WHF 1500, WHF 3000, WHF 4500, WHF 6000. The model numbers correspond to the nominal CFM produced by the model.